Friday 21 March 2014

Subjective Explanation

 I don know how many people in the world seen, read my blog.
After posting more than 15 posts, i just look on my previous ones, had a smile and observe one thing, that all my post are specking about my hard times, failures which i faced in software testing industry.
Oh! My God! am not even having one good thing happen in my work to share?
So sad., :( Actually, i love to share the things which i have learned to others, and i love more to share good and positive things.
I don wanna fill my pages with the definitions like, What is mean by software testing? what is unit testing?? and all.,
I just want to make a record that what the software testing means to me, how the definitions and theorems i learned/learning in school/college/and in Google help me to do my work effective.

I hope, i'll come with some good posts in future(Jesus, help me with this., :))., 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Whole World!

Language is different gesture is same. Culture is different emotions are same. Situations are different feelings are same. Being toget...