Monday 30 November 2020

Appa

We're not together now, we're not speaking much. And yet I know that, you believe in your daughter like no other do in this world. 

I don't do anything to you.  But yet you look me like small girl, concern and love you pour me is not a bit changed even I grow. 

You are not looked un to your benefit,  but you concerned about my dreams. You the one who had strong faith in me even I was nothing that time. 

 I remember the day I hold your hand and walked into church in my wedding, and yes still you holding me put me up to do something better in life. You are my real super hero.  

Im not telling these things to you appa. But yet you know that your daughter loves you more than anything in this whole world.,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Whole World!

Language is different gesture is same. Culture is different emotions are same. Situations are different feelings are same. Being toget...